SANUS and Safe Kids Worldwide
Launch TV Safety Initiative
Did You Know?
Do you own a flat panel TV?
If You answered yes, did you know that there are safety risks when it comes to your child and the flat panel?
With technology, TV's are coming out with ultra thin designs; the issues that arise with some of the new televisions involve the face that they can easily tip over, causing injury and in some cases even death.
While taking these risks into consideration, Safe Kids Worldwide and Sanus, the leading flat panel designer and manufacturer, have partnered together to educate consumers of the risk they face daily by having unsecured flat panel TV's. Together Safe Kids and Sanus offer safe solutions to reduce the tip-over related injuries and fatalities.
Don't Believe Me?
Check out the facts!
A 2011 US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) report on flat panel TV safety revealed:
· A child is killed every three weeks from an unsecured TV
· Every 45 minutes a child visits an emergency room due to a TV tip-over related injury
· Between 2000 and 2011, 215 fatalities have resulted from TV tip-over
· An estimated 17,000 people each year, the majority of which are children, are treated for injuries from TV tip-overs
· Reported cases have increased almost 25% from 2006 to 2010, and over the last 10 years, injuries have increased by 31%
What a Relief!
When doing installation of your product,
you will notice that the installation is as easy as
- Online video walkthrough of simple installation available at any time
- No additional tools necessary – all required installation hardware is included in package
- Live customer support available 6 days a week
Are You Ready?
Sanus has offered for Addicted Reviews to give one lucky winner
a Sanus Wall Mount, Fit Specifically for your Flatscreen!
Check out this link
to see more information on this Product that you could win
If you don't want to wait
you can also purchase this product at Walmart
(See Link Above).