It's every parent's worst nightmare, your child is running a fever and is either vomiting, has problems swallowing, or hates the taste of medicine. What are you going to do in order to get the fever down?
FeverAll has a product that saved me a lot of time and frustration, and it is super easy to use.
I actually received this product just in time for my household to be overcome with the stomach flu. My third child, Claire, was not only vomiting, but she also was running a fever. Obviously, she was not going to be orally consuming any fever reducers and able to keep them down, but thanks to FeverAll she was able to get the perfect dosage she needed and I didn't have to worry about it coming back up. So, what exactly is this product I am talking about?
FeverAll Children's Strength Acetaminophen Suppositories, here's how to use them:
1. When practical, clean the area around the rectum with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth.
2. Detach one suppository from the strip.
3. Remove wrapper before inserting suppository by holding suppository upright and carefully peeling wrapper evenly down both sides of the suppository. Avoid excessive handling as the suppository is designed to melt at body temperatures. There is no need to refrigerate this product if stored below 80º F (27º C).
4. Position the child flat on back or on one side, with anal opening exposed.
5. Gently insert the suppository well into the rectum. Use fingertip to
6. If necessary, hold buttocks together for 30–60 seconds to keep suppository in place.
After using this product, Claire's Fever had started going down, and that became one less thing that I had to worry about.
So Why should you choose FeverAll?
FeverAll® is the top national brand of acetaminophen in suppository form. Parents have relied on its accuracy and ease-of-use for more than 30 years. With FeverAll®, parents can be confident that their child has received the exact dosage of acetaminophen required for their age every single time. At less than one-inch in size, FeverAll® is smaller than other acetaminophen suppositories, which makes it easier to administer in infants and children.
Acetaminophen dosing for children has never been simpler or more accurate. No more measuring, struggling with a feisty toddler or worrying if your child swallowed the full/proper dose because they’re spitting up. What’s more, FeverAll® Infants’ Strength (ages six to 36 months) is the only infant acetaminophen product available that has dosing instructions on the label.
FeverAll® Children’s Strength (ages 3-6 years) and Jr. Strength (ages 6-12 years) formulas are also great alternatives for older children who are unable or unwilling to take a full dose of acetaminophen orally, due to vomiting, or have difficulty swallowing due to physical or medical conditions.
So where can you purchase this product?
You may purchase FeverAll at your local Walmart, Walgreens, Duane Reade, Rite Aid, Kinney Drugs, or Wegmans. Or you can purchase online at Amazon, Walmart, Rite Aid, PlanetRx.com, Walgreens, drugstore.com, Medshopexpress, hocks.com, or myotcstore.com.
Suggested Retail Price is approximately $7.00 for a package of six suppositories. Learn More about FeverAll on thier website www.feverall.com
You can also enter to win my giveaway for Children's FeverAll ages 3 to 6 years! Giveaway Begins at 12am on May 3, 2012 and end at 11:59pm on May 11, 2012.
a Rafflecopter giveaway **Disclaimer:FeverAll provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.**